Functions and uses of ferrite cores
The creation and practical application of ferrite core materials, because of its high permeability, high resistivity, low loss and ceramic wear resistance, it is used in the electron beam deflection coils of TV sets, flyback transformers, and radio chokes. It is widely used in fields such as coils, mid-cycle transformers, inductors, switching power supplies, communication equipment, filters, computers, and electronic ballasts.
Ferrite core materials can be divided into the following types according to their use functions:
(1) High permeability materials: low-frequency, broadband transformers and small pulse transformers;
(2) Low-loss materials: power supply magnetic core, high-power occasions;
(3) Low-loss and high-temperature qualitative material: communication filter magnetic core;
(4) High frequency and large magnetic field materials: cavity resonators, high power transformers, etc.;
(5) Power ferrite material: switching power supply and low frequency power transformer;
(6) High-density recording materials: used for recording and video recording heads;
(7) Wave absorber material: absorb electromagnetic wave energy, widely used in anti-interference electronic technology.