How to use soft ferrite core
Soft ferrite cores are often used to suppress interference on power lines and signal lines, and also have the ability to absorb electrostatic pulses. The resistance of soft ferrite cores has the main advantage of suppressing the generation of eddy currents compared to metal magnetic materials. The application in the high-frequency field has prepared ceramic technology that is easy to change from various shapes and sizes, chemically stable, does not rust, and reduces manufacturing costs. The main shortcomings of soft ferrite are that it has low saturation density, low flux, brittle texture, and fragility.
So how do you use soft ferrite cores:
1. Put it directly on one or a bunch of power and signal lines, in order to increase the interference absorption energy, it can be repeated several times;
2. The anti-jamming magnetic ring with mounting clips is suitable for compensating anti-jamming suppression;
3. It can be easily clamped on the power line and signal line;
4. Flexible, reusable installation;
5. The built-in card-type fixing does not affect the overall image of the equipment.